International student supports
NSCC welcomes learners from all over the world, and we have specific resources in place to support our international students.
Our International Student Advisors can answer your questions and help you find the information, services and tools you need to succeed in your program.
Your advising team:
- Introduces you to resources on campus and in the community.
- Offers help with the College application process.
- Supports your career planning and learning choices.
- Helps you find a tutor to support your academic success.
- Provides you with information and guidance on applying for bursaries and scholarships.
- Helps you identify possible funding sources (including emergency supports).
- Connects you with other international learners.
- Promotes events and experiences that make the most of your Canadian experience.
Reach out to our Student Services Advisor and International Supports team:
Akerley Campus & Institute of Technology Campus
+1 902 491 4799
+1 902 491 1789
All campuses outside of Halifax Regional Municipality Region
+1 902 893 5360