Career and professional development
Looking to upskill or pivot your career? We offer courses and short-term programs that can help you gain news skills to advance your career and stay competitive in today's market.
These courses are part of Quick Train Canada, a fully-funded training program to provide workers with new skills needed to support a clean economy. It's powered by Canadian Colleges for a Resilient Recovery (C2R2) and funded by the Government of Canada’s Sectoral Workforce Solutions Program.
- Electric Vehicle Safe Service and Maintenance
- High Voltage Safety and Switch Gears for Marine Engineers
- Housing Construction Fundamentals
- Introduction to Surveying
- Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Panel Installation Training
Explore career studies courses in the areas of business, creative industries IT, trades, etc.
Search all courses