NSCC Library Laptop Loan Program 2020-2021
Who can borrow NSCC Libraries' laptops?
- NSCC students currently enrolled in NSCC Learning Programs
When can I borrow a Library laptop?
- Laptops are currently being prepared for checkout. Contact your Campus Library Staff now to be added to a waitlist and they will be in touch.
Borrowing and returning laptops
- A current NSCC student ID is required to borrow Library Laptops.
- Loan period for laptops is one term – the due date for Fall term is December 18.
- If you have borrowed a laptop, Library Staff will contact you in early December to see if you would like the loan extended to April 22. It is important that you respond. More details will be provided at the time of checkout.
Charges for unreturned, lost or damaged equipment
- You are responsible for costs associated with repairs or replacement if library equipment is unreturned, lost or stolen.
- A $20 administrative charge will be applied to your library account for unreturned/lost/stolen accessories (i.e. power cables/cords, protective bags/sleeves).
- Non-payment of any charges may affect your College account. You may incur a range of sanctions as outlined in the NSCC Student Code of Conduct (PDF 158KB)
For more information about the NSCC Library Laptop Loan Program, contact your Campus Library Staff.