Tutoring and Peer Academic Supports
Tutors can help you improve your study skills, prepare you for tests and assignments, and keep you focused and organized.
Need tutoring support?
Libraries & Learning Supports, in partnership with the NSCC Student Associations, has launched an online tutoring service for NSCC students called TutorMe.
- NSCC students have 8 hours of free tutoring per calendar month
- You can connect with qualified tutors, 24/7 in real time
- Tutors are experts in over 300 subjects and available in 30 languages
How to access TutorMe?
- Login to Brightspace using your username (W#) and password.
- From the Brightspace Homepage, click on TutorMe in the menu bar
- OR from within your course, click on TutorMe in the menu bar
For more details and a step-by-step guide on how to access and use this service, check out the TutorMe Guide.
Please note: If you're a member of the African Canadian or Indigenous communities, or are a funded student with a disability, check with your Student Services Advisor or another member of the Student Services team about access to tutor funding