Canada Comeback Challenge
The Canada Comeback Challenge creates opportunities for post-secondary students to contribute to Canada’s COVID-19 recovery while gaining valuable work-integrated learning (WIL) experience. Through a fun, skill-building national competition in an entirely online format, students will tackle real-world problems facing employers in Canada’s public, private, and non-profit sectors.
For more information on why you should participate, how to participate, and what types of challenges are available visit the Canada's Comeback Challenge: Campus Challenge website.
How can NSCC Libraries and Learning Commons support participants?
- Research databases - including full text articles, eBooks and streaming video. Filter by Subject area to see specific resources.
- Research Process Guide - an overview of the research process covering everything from selecting a topic to evaluating information
- Writing Guide - provides tips, advice and information on how to get started, writing reports, using grammar and punctuation effectively, and more.
- APA Citation Style (7th ed.) Subject Guide - when and how to cite sources in your writing.
- Copyright @ NSCC - all the copyright information you need
Don't forget you can always connect with your Campus Library for additional support with research.