Open Education Week 2021
March 1-5, 2021 is Open Education Week!
Have you heard the term Open Educational Resources (OER)?
Do you have questions about OER and how they relate to your teaching and learning practice? Are you curious about how Open Textbooks and OERs are currently being used at NSCC?
You are not alone. Join us for our 2021 Open Education Week sessions celebrating OER use at NSCC. Let's demystify OERs together and learn how we can become OER champions.
- OER Fireside Chat: Hosted Q & A / Bring your OER Questions – Join via Teams on Wednesday, March 3 at 12:30 pm
- Using NSCC Libraries Pressbooks to Adapt Open Textbooks – Join via Teams on Thursday, March 4 at 12:30 pm
- H5P in Pressbooks – Join via Teams on Friday, March 5 at 1:00 pm
- NSCC OER Champions Video Series
- OER Atlantic – New Atlantic OER Repository and regional Open Education Week Events
- How are you using OER? Share your experiences with us!
- Check out the complete list of NSCC Open Education Week Activities
Interested but cannot make the live webinars? Recorded Sessions will be available (after the live session) on the NSCC Open Education Week Guide.