NSCC Libraries and COVID-19
NSCC requires all students and employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Learn more and read the latest COVID-19 updates from NSCC.
Is my Campus Library open?
Students and employees are welcome to come to campus and access services and supports.
To learn more about our curbside pickup and drop off service, visit your Campus Library's webpage. You can also access NSCC Libraries' resources and services online.
Can I borrow a Library Laptop?
Here are some ways you can get help:
- Contact your Campus Library. Library Staff are eager to help you with your learning.
- You can access a wide variety of online library resources from off-campus including streaming videos, journal articles and e-books. When prompted, just enter your student number (w#) and password.
- Visit our Subject Guides - collections of recommended books, videos, and websites for each NSCC Learning Program.
- We also have Topic Guides covering Streaming Video, APA Citation Style, eBooks, Journals and Periodicals, Mobile Apps and more. Select the Guides tab.
- Visit our Learning Supports page with information on Accessibility Services, EAL Supports, Tutoring and more.
- Research Assistance - NSCC Libraries provide research assistance to College students, faculty, and staff in a number ways. Visit our Research Help page for more information.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) - Check out the Library FAQ for answers to commonly asked questions.
Here are some resources for specific platforms to help you troubleshoot technical problems.
- Guide to the ProQuest Platform
- ProQuest Support Center - for technical problems
- eBook Central Support
- Gale HELP - located in the footer of each Gale Database
Streaming Video Collections
- Films on Demand - Searching and Browsing Support
- National Film Board of Canada - Help Centre
- Curio.ca - Getting Started Help Page
- LinkedIn Learning Help Basics
Electronic Resources Contact:
Leigh Gagnier, Electronic Services Librarian
Staff and students who have an NSCC email account and access to the web can use the Technology Service Desk for technical support requests.