Difference Dollars for Service Learning
Applications for Difference Dollars for Service Learning have now closed. Please check back for progress updates as work gets underway
In recognition of NSCC’s history of combining classroom learning with service to the community, over 20 student-led projects will soon receive investments between $500 and $2,500 to help our students strengthen their communities while gaining hands-on experience.
These projects will support at least one of four categories presented in the ONE NS Playbook We Choose Now:
- Our Future Ideas that create a healthy future for young people in Nova Scotia.
- Our Communities Ideas that help invest in vibrant communities.
- Our Environment Ideas that connect to our surroundings and our ocean environment.
- Our Entrepreneurial Advantage Ideas that inspire.
Tell Your Community About Difference Dollars
Share the progress of Difference Dollars projects over social media using the hashtag #DifferenceDollars.
Contact your campus lead with any questions.
|Annapolis Valley Campus|
|Digby Learning Centre|
|Amherst Learning Centre|
|Institute of Technology Campus|
|Strait Area Campus|
|Wagmatcook Learning Centre|
- Service Learning Partnership Agreement (PDF 174KB)
- Budget (XLSX 78KB)
- Judging Rubric (PDF 232KB)
- Post Service Learning Reports (Individual & Group) (PDF 439KB)