Explore programs that lead to careers in the transportation industry:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Structures
Develop skills to inspect, disassemble and reassemble aircraft structures and to repair and replace components of aircraft frames.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Avionics
Develop skills for the repair and maintenance of complex aircraft cockpit instruments, avionics and aircraft electrical systems.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Mechanical
Learn how to repair and maintain airframes, engines and associated systems for airplanes and helicopters.
- Auto Body and Collision Repair
Learn to repair and refinish collision-damaged vehicles.
- Automotive Service and Repair
Learn many aspects of mechanical motor vehicle repair – from the fundamentals of automotive shops skills to an overview of basic systems used in an automobile.
- Diesel Repair – Industrial and Marine
Learn to maintain and repair industrial and marine diesel engines and their components.
- Heavy Duty Equipment Repair
Develop skills and knowledge to overhaul, repair and service a variety of off-highway and industrial equipment used in construction, forestry, agriculture, materials handling, farming and landscaping.
- Heavy Duty Equipment / Truck and Transport Repair – Certificate
Develop entry-level skills to work as a Heavy Duty Equipment or Truck and Transport apprentice.
- Heavy Equipment Operator
Learn equipment maintenance, system operations and proper site management. Obtain safety skills and practical training in an industry workplace.
- Marine – Industrial Rigging
Learn how to fabricate, install, repair and inspect marine and industrial rigging.
- Marine Engineering Technology
Build a broad-based knowledge of the highly complex engineering systems of a modern ship and prepare for a career as an engineering officer.
- Marine Engineering Management Technology
Advance your knowledge of the highly complex engineering systems of a modern ship and qualify for a career as an engineering officer.
- Marine Mechanical Technician
Learn about marine engine systems and quickly start your career at sea.
- Marine Navigation Management Technology
Advance your knowledge of the major principles of marine navigation, ship construction and stability, ship safety and operations, and advance your career as a marine navigation officer.
- Marine Navigation Technology
Study the major principles of marine navigation, seamanship, meteorology, ship construction and stability and prepare for a career as a ship's navigation officer.
- Motorcycle and Power Products Repair
Get the skills you need for a career to maintain and repair motorcycles, ATVs and gas-powered products.
- Truck and Transport Repair
Develop skills and knowledge to diagnose, repair and service on-highway equipment such as commercial trucks, emergency vehicles, trailers, buses and road transport vehicles.