Engineering Technologies Programs
Explore programs that lead to careers in engineering technology industries:
- Aircraft Maintenance Technician - Structures
Develop skills to inspect, disassemble and reassemble aircraft structures and to repair and replace components of aircraft frames.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Avionics
Develop skills for the repair and maintenance of complex aircraft cockpit instruments, avionics and aircraft electrical systems.
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology - Mechanical
Learn how to repair and maintain airframes, engines and associated systems for airplanes and helicopters.
- Architectural Engineering Technician
Learn all aspects of sustainable building design, construction and inspection.
- CAD Technician – Mechanical
Translate the ideas and sketches of designers and engineers into detailed drawings used in manufacturing and construction.
- Civil Engineering Technology
From highways to hospitals, learn how to plan, design, construct and maintain basic infrastructure.
- Construction Management Technology
Learn the varied and challenging principles and practices used to manage construction projects.
- Drafting - Architectural
Prepare drawings for sustainable residential and commercial buildings and influence the future of green development.
- Electrical Engineering Technology
Learn the principles in the design and safe operation of power systems and automated control systems.
- Electrical Technician
Learn the principals of design, installation and safe operation of renewable electrical energy and automated control systems.
- Electro Mechanical Technician
Learn how to install, service and maintain electrical and mechanical equipment.
- Electronic Engineering Technician
Learn the hands-on skills to install, troubleshoot, test and repair the next generation of electrical and electronic systems.
- Electronic Engineering Technology
Design and test high-tech devices used in a variety of fields – healthcare, telecommunications, manufacturing, oil and gas and green energy.
- Electro-Technical Officer
Expand your knowledge for a career at sea managing a ship's electronic and electrical systems.
- Energy Sustainability Engineering Technology (ESET)
Develop skills in energy efficiency, renewable energy, and sustainable design and contribute to climate change mitigation.
- Environmental Engineering Technology
Develop your engineering and science knowledge to manage and protect fresh water resources.
- Geomatics Engineering Technology
Use lasers, robots and drones to capture data and further develop your knowledge, skills and experience in surveying and mapping.
- Industrial Engineering Technology
Discover effective and sustainable organizational processes and solutions.
- Industrial Instrumentation
Learn the skills to operate, maintain, troubleshoot and repair process control systems.
- Marine Mechanical Technician
Learn about marine engine systems and quickly start your career at sea.
- Marine Engineering Technology
Build a broad-based knowledge of the highly complex engineering systems of a modern ship and prepare for a career as an engineering officer.
- Marine Engineering Management Technology
Advance your knowledge of the highly complex engineering systems of a modern ship and qualify for a career as an engineering officer.
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Learn the skills needed for engineering design, fabrication, installation, testing, servicing and maintenance of mechanical equipment and systems.
- Oceans Technology
Gain the knowledge-based skills used to create and apply technology solutions that are unique to ocean environments.
- Power Engineering Technology
Prepare to meet technical demands and take responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of a variety of plant and building systems.