Explore the ever-expanding wine industry in Atlantic Canada, from the essentials of growing grapes to the science of wine making to the business of tourism, sales and marketing.
You will develop a range of skills and knowledge in the dynamic environment of wine, cider and viticulture, including:
- Vineyard management techniques and harvesting
- Winery equipment operation and maintenance
- Wine production and sensory evaluation
- Specialty fruit wines and cider making
- Marketing and sales practices
Along with the benefit of our on-site winery and vineyard, you'll have the opportunity to work with industry experts and gain additional experience working at the many special functions held on- and off-campus each year.