The commercial cannabis industry is growing rapidly, and companies are looking for skilled workers to support the production of high-quality cannabis products.
This 18-week program gives you the foundational industry-needed knowledge and skills to cultivate medical and recreational cannabis.
- The biology of cannabis and horticulture science
- Cultivation practices of cannabis growth, including crop management, plant nutrition, environmental controls, sanitation practices and pest control
- Post-production procedures including trimming, drying, quality control and packaging
- How to use plant growth and environmental control data to assess crop health and quality
- Regulatory requirements for the safe and legal production and packaging of cannabis