Learn the core skills and competencies to start a business career. This one-year certificate gets you workforce-ready by giving you the knowledge and training you need to:
- Communicate clearly and effectively in the workplace
- Resolve conflicts and get along with others in an organization
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of business in Canada
- Strategically market products and services to targeted customers
- Create spreadsheets for analysis, payroll and bookkeeping
- Edit and format documents using the most current tools and technologies
In your third semester, apply everything you learn outside of the classroom in a work term, where you have the opportunity to earn your first employer reference in the field.