* Withdrawal deadlines are based on courses that run the full semester. Please contact your Assistant Registrar to confirm withdrawal deadlines for courses that do not match this description.
- This academic schedule covers programs that are traditionally scheduled over the academic year with start and end dates that match the semesters. For further information on dates and how deadlines apply in programs not governed by this academic schedule, please contact your campus. For example, exceptions could include Apprenticeship, Customized Training, and Continuing Education classes.
- All statutory holiday dates apply to all students.
- Each semester runs 15 weeks.
- Entry to NSCC's Adult Learning Program leading to the Nova Scotia High School Graduation Diploma for Adults is on a continuous intake basis. The length of this Program varies depending on the class selection and student progress. All statutory holiday dates and breaks apply to all students.