Become a Continuing Care Assistant
CCAs are needed on the Eastern Shore
Make a difference in your community by becoming a Continuing Care Assistant (CCA). Take the next step towards enriching the lives of others by applying to the Work and Learn CCA program starting in June 2022.
Work and Learn CCA program
Benefits of the Work and Learn CCA program include:
- Tuition is covered by the Government of Nova Scotia.
- Learn in the classroom and on work placements at the Musquodoboit Valley Home for Special Care (Braeside), Harbourview Lodge and homecare.
- Get hired at a long-term care facility in your community.
- Earn money while you complete your program.
- Graduate with a Certificate in Continuing Care.
Support is available
Are you interested but worried there are barriers preventing you from succeeding in this program? We can help - contact us to learn how.
To apply, learn more or ask questions, contact Myrene: