One of the best ways to find out if NSCC is right for you is to visit a campus. We offer a number of ways to plan a campus visit, explore programs and experience NSCC first-hand:
Campus Tours & Visits
Sign-up for a Campus Tour. Led by NSCC staff and students, campus tours provide an opportunity to see the campus and learn about student life, programs and student services.
And our guides and campus staff are happy to take your questions and provide you with the inside scoop on what it's really like to be a student at NSCC.
Test Drive & Program Information Sessions
Available mid-October 2017 to mid-March 2018
Want to experience an NSCC program and see if it’s a good fit? Attend a Test Drive or Program Information Session.
- Meet the instructors and other students in the program
- Get hands-on experience within the classrooms, labs and shop areas used by your program
- Find out what the program's really like – ask questions, find out about workload, projects and program specific equipment and tools
Program Information Session
- Get program specific information and an overview of the classroom
- Tour the labs and shop areas used by your program
- Ask questions! Find out what courses you'll need to take and what kind of career options will be available to you.
Sign-up for a Test Drive or a Program Information Session
Unfortunately, Test Drive and Program Information Sessions are now closed for the season. They will resume mid-October 2017.
In the meantime, if you want to connect with NSCC and visit a campus, contact . Include the campus you are looking to visit and our team will be happy to help you plan a trip and/or meet with an advisor.
Career Exploration Sessions
If you're not exactly sure what program is right for you or need help figuring out what jobs are out there, a career exploration session can help get you started.
We'll help you identify your areas of interest and how they match up to different jobs and career options.