Cumberland Campus has the distinction of being the only post-secondary institution in Cumberland County. Students attending the main campus in Springhill, or the Amherst Learning Centre, enjoy recent renovations to the library, daycare and cafeteria, in addition to well-equipped shops and computer labs. Student involvement in activities such as Harvest Fest, Winter Ball, and the hockey team is high, creating a positive vibe in the school and the surrounding community. Friendly, knowledgeable teachers and a supportive learning environment add to Cumberland's unique charm.
- Library and computer labs available evenings and weekends
- Meeting rooms
- Wireless access in common areas
- Full-service cafeteria in Springhill
- Various intramural activities
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
902-597-3737 | email@example.com | Student Services: 902-597-4101