Learning and wellness support
If you are feeling stressed or worried, you're not alone. There are several supports and resources you can access:
- Students can access Wellness and Change in Uncertain Times (links offsite), our Brightspace resource offering information and strategies to help students manage their wellness at this time.
- Students can access counsellors and other health and wellness resources (login to Connect)
- Students can reach out to their Student Services Advisor (login to Connect) by phone or email.
- Students can access: Good2Talk student support line (login to Connect) and/or Healthy Minds NS
- COVID-19 Student Support Network offers a place where post-secondary students can discuss anxieties and concerns around learning during a pandemic.
- Consult trusted public health sources and follow the information and advice there, including the Province’s coronavirus (COVID-19) webpage dedicated to Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Consult the Federal Government website
NSCC Libraries and Learning Commons
NSCC libraries and learning commons provide resources, services and programming that support students in their learning.Services include:
- Library Laptop Loan Program
- Borrowing resources from libraries
- Research and academic integrity help
- Online Writing Centre
- EAL Supports
- Information about Technology Support
- Learning Support Resource Guides
- Webinars on a variety of topics to support your learning
- Library support for faculty
- Library live chat
- Peer Assisted Learning (PALS)
For more details and additional services, visit the NSCC Libraries site
General inquiries regarding COVID-19 that are not medical-related can be sent to