Learning and wellness support
- Learning supports are available through a virtual Learning Commons that connects you to all the student services and academic supports available. It helps with academic progress and the transition to distance learning.
- Students can access Wellness and Change in Uncertain Times (links offsite), our Brightspace resource offering information and strategies to help students manage their wellness at this time.
- We have a number of supports available (links to Learning Commons) to help deal with this uncertain time.
- Students can reach out to their Student Services Advisor (login to Connect) by phone or email.
- Students can access: Good2Talk student support line and/or Healthy Minds NS
- Students can access information about how to support yourself and others after a traumatic event
General inquiries regarding COVID-19 that are not medical-related can be sent to