COVID-19 President’s Update - March 27, 2020
March 27, 2020 – Don Bureaux
I want to take a moment for another end-of-week check in. I hope everyone is staying well during these uncertain times.
Please take a moment to watch this video message and read the important updates below.
- Access to Campuses and Learning Centres continues to be restricted to employees in limited numbers.
- For urgent access to your belongings in lockers, students can continue to make appointments through Student Services.
- Individuals who should be in self-isolation are reminded to please remain at home. This is critical in our collective effort to ensure the health and safety of those still working on our campuses and for the entire community.
New College Hours
- We are further reducing our hours. Beginning Monday, March 30, we will be open to employees from 8 am - 2:30 pm on weekdays and will remain closed on weekends.
- We will continue to adjust our hours based on need and the direction from our federal and provincial governments and their health agencies
- On Monday, March 30, we will share an important update for students with information on Work Placements, Milestones and Grading.
- This isn’t an easy time, but please know we are focused on ensuring no student is disadvantaged academically by COVID-19.
- We urge students to please continue to communicate directly with faculty and staff.
Stay Connected. Stay Safe. Stay Informed.
- Please remember to be kind to yourself. The new reality of this pandemic requires self-care.
- Know there is help 24/7 for students and employees.
- We continue to update nscc.ca/covid19 and our employee-specific information on the COVID-19 info and guidelines page.
Thank you for your patience, your hard work and for sharing your questions and concerns. We are in this together and we will work through solutions together while respecting the health and safety of our entire community.
Last updated on: January 19, 2021 08:48 AM