COVID-19 President's Update - March 21, 2020
March 21, 2020 – Don Bureaux
As promised, here are some additional updates that I would like to share with you.
Campus and Learning Centre Access
- To ensure we are following the recommendations of the Nova Scotia Health Authority - Public Health Services, our buildings remain closed to all but employees.
- If you need urgent access to your belongings in lockers, etc you can contact your campus Student Services to make arrangements.
- We ask that you please bring your NSCC Student ID with you. It is important that you please not come to your campus or learning centre if you feel ill.
- We are working to support you, our students, through distance learning and on-line supports. This includes an extended Winter Term. You will hear from your faculty no later than April 3rd about any adjustments to your Winter Term courses.
- We are also looking at flexible options, where possible, for completing any required work experience. We will share additional information about this over the coming days.
- We have developed a virtual Learning Commons to help you with your learning.
- If you are an international student, more information has been added to our website to help answer questions.
- We have services online and by phone to support your learning and your wellness.
- We are adding information daily on our website – Coronavirus Disease - COVID-19. Please continue to check this website and your NSCC email on a regular basis.
We know you probably still have many questions. Please be assured that we are working on finding answers and solutions in this ever-changing environment. We will continue to provide regular updates.
Last updated on: January 19, 2021 08:48 AM