- Advisory for April 30, 2021 - COVID-19 case identified at NSCC Akerley Campus
- Advisory for April 27, 2021 - New COVID-19 cases identified at NSCC Ivany Campus
- Advisory for April 26, 2021 - COVID-19 case identified at NSCC Ivany Campus
- Advisory for April 25, 2021 - COVID-19 case identified at NSCC Akerley Campus
- Advisory for November 30, 2020 - COVID-19 case identified at NSCC Akerley Campus
- Advisory for November 27, 2020 - COVID-19 case identified at NSCC Lunenburg Campus
Following Public Health Guidelines
The health and safety of our students and employees is our top priority and we ask our entire NSCC community to follow all Public Health guidelines.
Please refer to the Government of Nova Scotia information regarding self-isolation. The site outlines detailed information on when someone should self-isolate. NSCC follows all Public Health guidelines and asks our students, staff and anyone coming to a campus to do the same.
Continue learning while self-isolating
Self-isolating means you can’t leave your home or dwelling where you are isolating.
If a student is unable to complete some aspect of their academic program due to either a) medical or b) extenuating circumstances (e.g., COVID-19 self-isolation or illness), wherever feasible students should be given every opportunity to complete their outstanding outcomes as outlined in our Evaluation Policy (PDF 160KB).
Reasons for the absence shall be documented to the satisfaction of the College. Please note that medical documentation for COVID-related self-isolation or illness is not required.
The Government of Canada and Province of Nova Scotia have several advisories and guidelines related to COVID-19 including travel, protecting yourself and others, what to do if you feel unwell and more.
- Nova Scotia State of Emergency
The Province of Nova Scotia has declared a state of emergency to help contain the spread of COVID-19.
- Possible exposure alerts
View the list of possible exposures in Nova Scotia.
- Asymptomatic testing
Access COVID-19 testing for people with no symptoms.
- If you're feeling unwell
Nova Scotia's department of health has several recommendations if you're feeling unwell.
- Protect yourself and others
The Chief Medical Officer and physicians across Canada responding to the virus have provided information on the best precautions to protect yourself and others during this time.
- Latest travel advisories
The Government of Canada has issued an official travel advisory asking Canadians to avoid non-essential travel outside Canada until further notice.
Last updated on: April 30, 2021 08:37 PM