Winter Term 2022 changes
To ensure we could safely start student activities after the holiday break, we started the winter 2022 term online.
- We expect a full return to campus on February 7. Until then, we’ll continue with online learning and service delivery, with exceptions for on-campus practical learning beginning January 24.
- For programs with shop, lab and studio work, students will hear from their Academic Chair by January 18 regarding schedules for on-campus practical learning.
- See Winter 2022 term program delivery by program - January 4 to February 5 (login required).
- We’ll continue to monitor the impacts of COVID-19 on our province. If circumstances require a shift in our plans for a full return to on-campus learning, we’ll update our community by January 28.
All student services (login required), such as advising, counselling, learning supports, library and research support and disability supports, continue to be available online. Questions can be answered through Live Chat (login required).
Work placements continue
Where work placements can continue without interruption, they should.
- If students have questions, they can contact their faculty or placement coordinator.
- Any necessary adjustments to work experience courses will be communicated to students by faculty.
Bokstores are offering mail-outs and curbside pickup only.
- Our online bookstore is open.
- Students can call their campus bookstores and make payment arrangements or bookstore appointments over the phone.
Cafeteria and fitness facilities
Opening cafeterias and fitness facilities will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Campuses will provide specifics around timelines for these services after February 4.
Testing centres will have limited availability for NSCC students starting January 24. GED testing will resume February 7.
Residences are open for the winter term.