Changes to academic programs
NSCC has suspended all in-person classes. We have moved to distance learning, including online and remote options for the Winter and Spring/Summer terms. Current online classes are proceeding as per the normal schedule.
Students are encouraged to check email daily for updates and important information from the College and your Faculty.
- The Winter Term has been extended by two weeks to provide additional time to complete course work, if needed.
- We’ve developed learning supports through a virtual Learning Commons (links offsite) that connects you to all of the student services and academic supports available to help with your academic progress and transition to distance learning.
- Spring/Summer courses will be offered through online or distance learning. There will be no on-campus delivery during these terms.
- Courses that are not able to be delivered through online or distance will be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Many Spring and Summer term courses are work experience courses. All work experience courses, including clinical, internships and co-op, have been assessed to determine how they will proceed. Information has been communicated regarding program-specific updates. Please reach out to your Faculty with questions.