2020-21 Academic Program Changes
We’ve adjusted how we’re delivering our programs to ensure we can safely provide the high-quality education you expect.
For the upcoming 2020-21 Academic year, programs will be offered either fully online through scheduled and/or non-scheduled classes, or through a blended format with scheduled online and some on-campus classes.
- Program delivery changes have been updated on program pages. View more details, including approximate on-campus hours for blended programs, in the incoming student program delivery summary (PDF 845KB)
- Programs delivery for returning students have also been modified for the 2020-21 academic year. View delivery details, including approximate on-campus hours for blended programs, in the returning student program delivery summary (PDF 668KB)
New technology requirement
- Students will need their own computer and may require other technology. View your program fees page for details
Campuses and services
Campuses will open with significant modifications. All on-campus activity will comply with public health guidelines, such as physical distancing and limitations on gathering.
All student supports and services are available online. Some on-campus support will be available this fall in accordance with public health guidelines.
- August 7: First-term tuition and fees payment due for programs starting fall 2020
- August 19: Schedules available on MyNSCC
- September 8: First day of fall term classes