Excellence in Business Award
$1,000 • 1 Award • Application Deadline: May 22, 2019 5:00pm AST
One $1,000 award is available to students enrolled at Marconi Campus in the Business Administration, Business Administration - Accounting Concentration, Business Administration - Management Concentration or Business Administration - Open Concentration programs.
About the Donor
- Full-time/Part-time Students
- Student is enrolled in first or second year of studies
Enrolled in one of the following programs:
- Business Administration
- Business Administration - Accounting Concentration
- Business Administration - Management Concentration
- Business Administration - Open Concentration
How We Choose
- Career aspirations;
- Demonstration of leadership;
- Community involvement; and
To Apply for this Award
This award requires the completion of the following section(s) of our online application system:
This is for information only as once you add this award to your awards list the system will generate a list of requirements based on the awards you have chosen to apply for.
- Reference Questionnaire(s).
- Complete General - Completed by faculty, teacher, employer/supervisor, community organization, or someone who provided supervision.
- Essay: Provide us with an overview of: Why you chose your program/field of study; your career aspirations, and why you believe you will succeed in your chosen profession upon graduation.
- Essay: Provide a list of your recent participation in extra-curricular activities and/or volunteer work /community involvement within the past five years.
- This award follows our standard payment schedule. See Disbursement of Funds section of our website for details on how NSCC student awards are issued.