Fees - Horticulture and Landscape Technology - Year 1
2019-2020 Program Fees
International students - Tuition and fee amounts listed on this page are for domestic students. View amounts for international students
|Tuition & College Fees||Amount|
|College Services Fee||$100|
|Student Health & Dental Benefits||$242|
|Student Association Fee||$85* (details)|
|Parking Pass - Optional (pass is required to park on NSCC property)||$20|
|Payment (1st Term)||$2,155|
|Additional Program Costs (Estimate)||Amount|
|Clipboard and Calculator||$45|
|Co-operative Education (Co-op) Course Tuition (Optional)||$452|
|Dust Mask Respirator N25 (S)||$10|
|Ear Muff NRR 25 (or higher)||$30|
|Felco Pruners - Industry Standard||$85|
|Industry Standard - Felco Pruners||$85|
|Japanese Gardening Knife||$30|
|Pesticide Applicator License Application, Manual & Exam||$170|
|Safety Apparel – CSA Approved Safety Boots||$150|
|Safety Apparel – CSA Approved Safety Glasses||$25|
|Safety Apparel – Work Gloves||$20|
|Standard First Aid & CPR (Level A)||$125|
|Total (HST not included)||$1,517|
|Total Cost = Tuition & College Fees + Additional Program Costs + Textbooks||$5,904
Schedule & Payments
|Campus||Start Date||End Date||Payment Due (1st Term)||Payment Due (2nd Term)|
|Kingstec||Sep 3, 2019||May 29, 2020||Aug 2, 2019||Jan 10, 2020|
- Payment includes a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit. If you've already paid your $200 confirmation fee your payment total will be decreased by $200.
- Payment (1st Term) – Payment includes several College fees that may need to be adjusted based on your campus and parking requirements. If you do not require a parking pass, reduce your total by $20. The Student Association fee should be adjusted based on your campus. Student Association (SA) Fee varies by campus - Check your campus fee to confirm your exact amount. If the U-Pass fee is listed in your total, it is only required for Metro Campus full-time students.
- Payment Options – View payment options details.
- Co-op is an academic course and students are required to pay the course tuition for one unit. For domestic students the course tuition for one unit is $452 and for international students the course tuition for one unit is $1058.
- Tuition and the non-refundable tuition deposit are higher for International Students.
Ready to apply?Apply
Need help? Contact us:
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday:
8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 4:30 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Mailing Address from outside Canada:
Use Courier address:
5685 Leeds St.
Halifax, NS B3K 4M2
P.O. Box 220
Halifax, NS B3J 2M4