Fees - Occupational Therapy Assistant/ Physiotherapy Assistant - Year 1
2017-2018 Program Fees
|Tuition & College Fees||Amount|
|College Services Fee||$100|
|Student Health & Dental Benefits||$242|
|Student Association Fee||$85* (details)|
|Parking Pass - Optional (pass is required to park on NSCC property)||$20|
|Payment (1st Term)||$2,057|
|Additional Program Costs (Estimate)||Amount|
|Criminal Record Check||$50|
|Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) Training||$100|
|Total (HST not included)||$2,810|
|Total Cost = Tuition & College Fees + Additional Program Costs + Textbooks||$7,352
Schedule & Payments
|Campus||Start Date||End Date||Payment Due (1st Term)||Payment Due (2nd Term)|
|Cumberland||Sep 5, 2017||May 25, 2018||Aug 4, 2017||Jan 5, 2018|
- Payment includes a $200 non-refundable tuition deposit. If you've already paid your $200 confirmation fee your payment total will be decreased by $200.
- Payment (1st Term) – Payment includes several College fees that may need to be adjusted based on your campus and parking requirements. If you do not require a parking pass, reduce your total by $20. The Student Association fee should be adjusted based on your campus. Student Association (SA) Fee varies by campus - Check your campus fee to confirm your exact amount. If the U-Pass fee is listed in your total, it is only required for Metro Campus full-time students.
- Payment Options – View payment options details.
- Placement costs may vary for student depending on placement site location and accommodation arrangements.
- Tuition and the non-refundable tuition deposit are higher for International Students.
Ready to apply?Apply Now
Need help? Contact us:
Hours of Operation
Monday to Thursday:
8 AM – 5 PM
Friday: 8 AM – 4 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
P.O. Box 220
Halifax, NS B3J 2M4