Application Fee & Tuition Deposit
A new application must be accompanied by a non-refundable application fee. The fee is $25 for domestic applicants and $C75 for international applicants. There is no application fee for Adult Learning Program (ALP) or Achieve applicants.
Non-Refundable Tuition Deposit
Once you are admitted, you must pay a non-refundable tuition deposit within the timeframe indicated in your letter/email from NSCC or risk losing your seat in the program. The deposit is $200 for domestic applicants and $C1,000 for international applicants. The tuition deposit is non-refundable and cannot be transferred to another academic year. The deposit counts toward your tuition and confirms your intention to enrol.
Pay Tuition & Fees – For programs that start in fall, the first tuition & fees payment is due in early August. This payment includes tuition, health & dental plan costs, and Student Association fees. If you do not make payment arrangements before the deadline, you risk losing your seat in the program. Advise your campus if you are seeking or have funding from a sponsoring agency.
- Apply online and pay your application fee by credit card.
- Download and complete an application form (PDF 81KB), include a cheque or money order payable to ‘NSCC Admissions’ for the application fee, and mail it to the mailing address below.
- Online – Use the MyNSCC "Make a Payment" service and pay by credit card.
- Phone – Call any Campus Business Office and pay by credit card.
- Mail – Pay by mail using a personal cheque or money order payable to ‘NSCC Admissions’. Please include your Student ID and name on the cheque. Mail cheques and money orders to the address below.
- Electronic Bill Payments – Pay through online/telephone banking:
- Add Nova Scotia Community College as the payee.
- Account Number: Student ID number (without the "W").
P.O. Box 220
Halifax, NS B3J 2M4