Benefits and perks
As an NSCC employee, you have access to many perks and benefits — from competitive compensation to a workplace culture that supports your growth and development.
"The teams I work with are amazing, caring and kind. They are as passionate about working and serving students as I am, including leveraging equity and inclusion, which is so important to accessibility and success.""I have never worked for or with a group of people who exhibit such an interest in what they are doing, what they are delivering and how they support our learners. We also have a lot of fun in the process."
- competitive salaries
- comprehensive benefit plan and employee and family assistance program (EFAP)
- a defined pension plan
- generous vacation entitlements, including paid time off between Christmas Day and New Year's Day
- various leaves, including paid service-learning days to give back to your community
- campuses with athletic facilities, ample parking, daycares, cafeterias and accessible workplaces
- professional development opportunities
- tuition waiver for eligible employees and immediate family taking NSCC courses
- an Adult Education Foundations program to hone your teaching and student support skills
- Operational Excellence and Leadership Certificate programs for current or aspiring leaders