NSCC Open House Contest Rules
Read through the NSCC Open House social media contest rules:
- For Instagram and Twitter, you must set your privacy settings to "public."
- To be valid, you must enter no later than October 18, 2018 at 11:59 pm ADT.
- After the contest period has ended, a random draw from all eligible entries received will be picked by random draw.
- Winners will be announced on NSCC's Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts no later than October 25, 2018. Winners must answer a mandatory mathematical skill-testing question before they are awarded their prize.
- Selected potential winners must claim their prize by October 31, 2018. If a potential winner does not respond within the time frame, incorrectly answers the mathematical skill-testing question, declines the prize, or is otherwise found to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited and NSCC will select another potential winner.
- Any content considered inappropriate will be removed from the contest. The photo/post will be considered inappropriate if it contains offensive, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable content.
- NSCC is not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of participating in the contest.
- By submitting your photos/videos, you are giving NSCC permission to share your content on social media for promotional purposes.
- The photo/video must not include images, names or other personal information of others without that person(s) prior permission.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries. All entries that are incomplete, illegible or do not conform to or satisfy any condition of the rules may be disqualified by NSCC. NSCC is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this contest.
- NSCC staff are not eligible to win.