NSCC Career Link
NSCC students and grads are driven to excel in their careers. To help, NSCC is launching a new mentorship and networking platform called NSCC Career Link.
The idea? Tap into the diverse expertise found within our alumni community to open doors and create a support network for students and new grads.
As we prepare to launch, we are looking for experienced NSCC alumni like you with an interest in giving back and sharing career advice.
• Help shape the careers of students and young alumni by sharing your career advice, experience and connections
• Develop your own networking and mentoring skills through real-world practice
• Build your network by engaging with other NSCC alumni and industry partners based on your sector and interests
How does it work?
• You’ll receive a monthly introduction to a student or fellow alum based on your interests and goals
• Suggest a time to chat, in-person at a coffee shop or online from the comfort of your home, to share your advice and experience
• Receive an official LinkedIn certification recognizing your commitment to mentoring and networking
• Once you join, all introductions are sent directly to your Career Link inbox, so you don’t need to use another tool
NSCC Career Link is sponsored by RBC Future Launch.