Sydney Waterfront Campus | July 2023
As crews steadily work towards the September 2024 opening date, Sydney Waterfront Campus made significant progress throughout July. The 305,000 square foot campus will soon have upwards of 200 crew members on-site daily.
The latest updates:
- 99% of tenders have been awarded
- Building B west glazing is now complete
- All buildings now have walls being painted
- Installation of elevators is complete. Elevator inspection is scheduled for August
- The first road closure is complete, and three of six service tie-ins are finished
- Parking lot light standard bases are installed
- Solera Wall glass is on-site and being installed in August
- The geothermal drilling contractor began drilling rejection wells July 31, 2023
- Mechanical and electrical rough ins continue on schedule
- Fire damper testing is ongoing
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete these important phases of this project.