Pictou Campus | July 2023
The student housing construction site at Pictou Campus has made great progress throughout July, marking off significant updates as crews work towards the next phase of work.
The latest updates:
- The roof and pedway roof are now complete. The metal cap flashing and roof hatch are expected to be delivered by September. Framing for the pedway has began
- Drywall in shower cavities for mech installation has began
- Electricians are currently installing clips prior to fireproofing
- The second floor tracks are underway and third floor tracks will begin when fireproofing starts
- The second floor windows are now complete, moving to south elevation next
- Vent lines on the fourth floor are being installed
- The curtain wall and water lines are expected to begin in the next few weeks
- The vapour barriers are on schedule to finish this week
- Insulation for the building is expected to arrive during the first week of August
We thank you for your patience and understanding as we complete these important phases of this project.