Explore your program or course of interest to see what online options are available. There are many advantages to learning online, including the freedom to study from anywhere you have access to the Internet. Find out if online learning is right for you.
Many programs can be taken full-time or part-time online.
- Adult Learning Program (ALP)
- Business Administration
- Early Childhood Education
- Funeral & Allied Health Services
- Library & Information Technology
We offer a variety of online courses through Continuing Education. Some of these courses are developed for personal or professional development and some can be applied towards a certificate or diploma. View current and future online courses
Register for an online course
- Online – Self register through Continuing Education
- By phone - Call Admissions at 1-866-679-6722
- In person - Drop by a Campus close to you
If you are interested in online credit courses that can be used towards a program diploma or certificate, you first need to apply to your program of interest.