How it started, how it's going
Are you a member of the NSCC community? Students, alumni, parents, supporters, employers, donors, employees, retirees and more – you’ve all made a lasting impact on who we are and how far we’ve come in 25 years, and we want to give you the chance to win big.
How to enter:
- Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Show us how it started and how it’s going with two photos on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. Tell us how NSCC played a role in getting you from there to here in your caption.
- Tag your entry with #NSCC25.
- Share your entry to your Stories and tag @novascotiacommunitycollege to earn an extra entry.
- Enter as many times as you like.
Mohammad shares a photo (left) of when he arrived in Canada from Syria and present-day photo (right) showing him living and working in Canada after graduating from the Tourism Management program.Melanie Sampson is a Radio and Television Arts graduate. She shares a childhood photo of a performance when she was 8 years old (left) and a present-day picture of her in her career as a director of a radio program (right).Juno Keizer shares a ‘business casual’ childhood photo (left) and a present-day photo (right) showing him in his new career building ships with Irving following his graduation from NSCC.
How it works:
- Our contest kicks off Oct. 25, 2021 and wraps up Mar. 25, 2022.
- A winner will be announced each month on/near: Nov. 25, Dec. 15, Jan. 25, Feb. 25, Mar. 25.
- A new prize will be announced each month starting Oct. 25 – keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn accounts for details.
- Winners are randomly selected and tagged in the original contest post on Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn. On Instagram, we will contact the winner via direct message, so keep an eye on your DMs.
- Winners have 24 hours to claim their prize. After that, a different winner will be selected.
- We will share select contest entries on our social media channels throughout the duration of the contest.