MyNSCC Bulletin Board
- MyNSCC unavailable Friday, December 6, 2013 from 5:00pm until Sunday, December 8, 2013
- System Maintenance and Availability
- Sample NSCC Computer Account Access Notification Letter
- Getting Support via Student Personal Email Addresses
- MyNSCC access for existing PeopleSoft Users
- 2012 Tuition Fee Income Tax Receipts (T2202A)
MyNSCC provides all active NSCC students (in a credited full-time or part-time course, including apprenticeship) with real time access to key NSCC data - including grades and class schedules. With MyNSCC, students can access:
- Financial Information
- Personal Demographic Information
- Unofficial Transcript
- Weekly Schedule
- Update phone numbers, emergency contacts, and email addresses
And faculty use MyNSCC to access:
- Class Schedule
- Weekly Schedule
- Student's Schedules
- Student's Grades
- Grade Entry
- Class Rosters
MyNSCC Brochure (487 KB)
Who has access to "MyNSCC"
Applicants who have officially confirmed their attendance to a Program via the admissions process for an upcoming term will be given access no later than 4 months before the start of the term.
Students attending the College in the Fall, Winter or Spring terms of a given academic year will obtain access as per the confirmation process above, or when an individual class enrolment is processed.
Information to access "MyNSCC" is sent to a student's personal email address. If we do not have a personal email on record or the email is not received, "MyNSCC" account information will be available to you from staff or faculty when study commences. Once you obtain your account information, all other access details can be found on this website.Specifically, a sample notification letter is available in the bulletin board at left.
"MyNSCC" access is removed before the start of each Fall term for those students who previously had access but are not attending the college in the upcoming academic year.
To get started:
- Click Getting Started for an explanation of the options and information available
- Login to MyNSCC
MyNSCC provides secure access to your information online. Remember to keep your information private - anyone with your userid/password will be able to access your account.
- Enroll in the Password Management Tool. This will allow you to perform password management, including allowing you to receive a new password if you forget yours.