What we do
NSCC Entrepreneurship provides entrepreneurial skill awareness and development opportunities for students, faculty and staff.
- Free Entrepreneurial Resources –Free access to entrepreneurial resources including workshops, presentations, activities, lesson plans, templates, toolkits and more.
- Financial Support – For entrepreneurship activities. To learn more about this financial support and how to access available funds visit http://e2.nscc.ca/en/explore/resources/t034/
- Entrepreneurship Consulting:
- Business Consulting –One-on-one business consulting for students, staff and faculty who are interested in starting a business or want to take their existing businesses to the next level. We offer guidance in the areas of business plan development, marketing, HR, government regulations, financing and more.
- Curriculum Consulting – One-on-one curriculum consulting and support to integrate entrepreneurship into the classroom. We offer guidance on integrating tools such as the business model canvas, business plans, software, activities and more.
- Professional Development – Campus and centrally offered PD sessions for staff and faculty to learn how to infuse entrepreneurial elements in the work that they do through.
- College Wide Activities – We develop and run college wide entrepreneurial activities for students, staff and faculty including video challenges, professional development opportunities, pitch competitions, ideas competitions, hackathons, buy local pledges and many more. Stay tuned for upcoming events by following us on Facebook and Twitter.
- Community Connections - Entrepreneurial Service Providers and community resources – we work closely with other entrepreneurial service providers and connect students/staff to relevant resources and supports available in our communities
The e2 website is your central source for entrepreneurship information, resources. You are able to add and share your own and explore NSCC Entrepreneurship's resources.
If you would like to get involved, contact Lisa Matheson – Administrative Assistant at 902-491-2316 or at .
If you are interested in working with NSCC Entrepreneurship contact Sheri Williams at , Manager, Entrepreneurship.