Institute of Technology Campus
Image gallery: Click images to view larger versions.
The Institute of Technology Campus is located in the north end of Halifax and enjoys incredible views of the Bedford Basin. The campus has undergone a major transformation with a new library, learning commons and fresh, updated street presence. Students enjoy a full-service cafeteria, an exercise room and a vibrant Student Association. The campus is easily accessible by bus and is within walking distance of cafés, bakeries, restaurants, shops and banks.
Video: Explore Institute of Technology Campus
- Library and computer labs available evenings and weekends
- Meeting rooms
- Wireless access in common areas
- Full-service cafeteria
- Various intramural activities and exercise room
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
(902) 491-6722 | | Student Services: (902) 491-6722
5685 Leeds Street
Halifax, Nova Scotia B3K 2T3
Fax: (902) 491-4800