Centre of Geographic Sciences (COGS)
The Centre of Geographic Sciences (COGS) in Lawrencetown is Canada's largest geomatics-focused learning environment. In addition, the high-quality programs offered in the fields of surveying, mapping, land-use planning and related computer programming have earned COGS its reputation as a world leader. In addition to its suite of diploma programs, COGS also offers advanced diplomas in in marine geomatics, remote sensing, geographic information systems (GIS), and business geographics.
For more information about COGS or its programs, contact or (902) 584-2056.
- Library (COGS)
- Computer labs available evenings and weekends (Middleton/COGS)
- Full-service cafeteria (Middleton/COGS)
- Intramural sports and recreation available (Middleton/COGS)
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
- Bookstore (Middleton/COGS)
902-584-2056 | Dennis.Kingston@nscc.ca
50 Elliott Road
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia B0S 1M0