Located in Yarmouth, the Burridge Campus welcomes students from across the province each year. A leader in environmental practice, the campus has been recognized for the many initiatives it has taken to manage waste and reduce its carbon footprint. The campus has its own restaurant and salon, and also offers a comfortable common area with satellite TV and a ping-pong table. Regular campus events include intramural sports, movie nights, and karaoke, but a highlight of the Burridge experience for many is the hot cinnamon rolls and fresh fish every Friday!
- Library and computer labs available evenings and weekends
- Meeting rooms
- Wireless access in common areas
- Full-service cafeteria, restaurant and coffee shop
- Gymnasium with intramural sports and recreation available throughout the year
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
- Hair Salon