The Aviation Institute is located on Pleasant Street at the Dartmouth Gate building (former Moirs Plant). A modern 43,000 square-foot training facility, students build their skills using the latest technology and have opportunity to apply them to real aircrafts. Students will learn from faculty who bring a passion for their work, valued experience and strong industry connections. In addition to the Aviation programs, this is also the location for Bricklaying program.
Student Services are provided by the Waterfront Campus. For more information about the Aviation Institute or its programs, contact .
- Library and computer labs (Waterfront)
- Wireless access in common areas
- Various intramurals and team sports (Waterfront)
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year (Waterfront)
- Bookstore (Waterfront)
- Daycare (Waterfront)
(902) 491-1100 | email@example.com | Student Services:: (902) 491-1794
375 Pleasant Street, Unit 100
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2Y 4N4
Fax: (902) 491-4989