Annapolis Valley Campus
Image gallery: Click images to view larger versions.
The Annapolis Valley Campus operates from two locations – the Centre of Geographic Sciences (COGS) and Middleton. This campus is home to students from around the world who attend COGS for its international reputation in geomatics training. The Middleton site provides a range of programs and is home to the Applied Research Group and Pilikan House, a living lab and demonstration site for energy efficiency and sustainable design. At this campus, you'll find students starting the day with the favorite breakfast burger and you may find them enjoying ping pong, floor hockey, foosball and pub nights, when they're not hard at work. Impromptu jam sessions, regular potlucks, movie nights and the annual broomball tournament are all part of the campus experience.
Video: Explore Annapolis Valley Campus
- Library (COGS)
- Computer labs available evenings and weekends (Middleton/COGS)
- Full-service cafeteria (Middleton/COGS)
- Intramural sports and recreation available (Middleton/COGS)
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
- Bookstore (Middleton)
- Daycare (Middleton)
(902) 825-3491 | | Student Services: (902) 825-2930
50 Elliott Road
Lawrencetown, Nova Scotia B0S 1M0
Fax: (902) 825-2285