Image gallery: Click images to view larger versions.
Akerley Campus, located in Dartmouth, is the home away from home for students from all over Nova Scotia. Well known for its Culinary Arts program, the campus boasts a full-service cafeteria, fine-dining restaurant (Fresh Twenty One) and bakery. The Campus is also home to a state-of-the-art Transportation Centre and recently added Welding and Metal Fabrication Annex. An onsite YMCA, gymnasium and weight room, is available to students, as well as a daycare. A bright student lounge and cafeteria make things comfortable, while a lively Student Association keeps things hopping with events throughout the year.
Video: Explore Akerley Campus
- Library (open weekdays) and computer labs (available evenings and Saturdays)
- Wireless access in common areas
- Project/meeting rooms
- Learning Centre
- Full-service cafeteria and fine-dining restaurant (Fresh Twenty One)
- Gymnasium available for student use
- YMCA, gymnasium, exercise and weight room accessible to students onsite
- Student Association organizes social events throughout the year
(902) 491-4900 | | Student Services: (902) 491-4908
21 Woodlawn Road
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia B2W 2R7
Fax: (902) 491-4903