MyNSCC Bulletin Board
- MyNSCC Idle Timeout Update
- MyNSCC Successfully Upgraded
- System Maintenance and Availability
- Sample NSCC Computer Account Access Notification Letter
- Student Financial MyNSCC Demo
- Getting Support via Student Personal Email Addresses
- MyNSCC access for existing PeopleSoft Users
- 2014 Tuition Fee Income Tax Receipts (T2202A)
MyNSCC provides applicants and active NSCC students (in a credited full-time or part-time course, including apprenticeship) with real time access to key NSCC information including application status, class schedules and account information.
Applicants use MyNSCC to access:
- Check Application Status
- Accept/Decline Offer of Admission
- Make Tuition Deposit / Pay Tuition
- Manage To Do Items
- View Communications
Students use MyNSCC to access:
- Financial Information
- Personal Demographic Information
- Unofficial Transcript
- Weekly Schedule
- Update phone numbers, emergency contacts, and email addresses
And faculty use MyNSCC to access:
- Class Schedule
- Weekly Schedule
- Student's Schedules
- Student's Grades
- Grade Entry
- Class Rosters
MyNSCC Brochure (PDF 48KB)
Who has access to "MyNSCC"
Access is granted as soon as an application is processed by NSCC. Applicants who are admitted and confirm their attendance to a Program via the admissions process for an upcoming term will retain MyNSCC access as an active student.
Students who have confirmed and been enrolled to a class or program have access for the academic year.
Information to access "MyNSCC" is sent to a student's personal email address. If we do not have a personal email on record or the email is not received, "MyNSCC" account information will be available to you from staff or faculty when study commences. Once you obtain your account information, all other access details can be found on this website. Specifically, a sample notification letter is available in the bulletin board at the top-right of this page.
"MyNSCC" access is removed before the start of each Fall term for those students who previously had access but are not attending the college in the upcoming academic year.
To get started:
- Click Getting Started for an explanation of the options and information available
- Login to MyNSCC
MyNSCC provides secure access to your information online. Remember to keep your information private - anyone with your user ID/password will be able to access your account.
- Enroll in the Password Reset Tool. This will allow you to perform password management, including allowing you to receive a new password if you forget yours.